What Types Of Information Does Waterbottles.com Collect?
Our customer’s information is extremely valuable to us. Such information will be used to improve our services to you and your shopping experience at Waterbottles.com. Here are the types of data we gather.
- Any information entered on our website or any other forms of communication is gathered and stored. We use this information to improve the contents of our website and also to provide better products and services to our customers.
- Cookies: Cookies are used to record session information, which will be used to provide personalized features such as saved cart, requests, quotes, etc.
Where Is My Account Information?
You will have access to all information provided by you. In order to view, update or change any necessary information, please log in to your account on the top right corner of our website or click on My Account on the top left of our website.
I Do Not Wish To Be Contacted Anymore
If you wish to no longer receive communications from us, please contact us via email at email@example.com so we can remove your information from our system.
How Will My Information Be Used?
We do not share your contact information with any other organizations. Your information will be used for mailings, specials, upcoming events and new products. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us via email or our toll free number listed.
You can shop at WaterBottles.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
WaterBottles.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
If at any time you feel our website Waterbottles.com is not following stated information or policy, please contact us at 1.844.209.2837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.